Crystals and chakras go hand in hand.
Many human characteristics and developmental phases correspond to each of the seven chakras. Gemstones and crystals, known as "chakra stones," are used to stimulate or enhance the energy of the chakras.
Use this guide to choose a healing crystal that resonates with the chakra you want to strengthen.
The root chakra is associated with safety, stability, and grounding. Best crystals for the root chakra: black tourmaline, rhodochrosite, garnet, hematite, and carnelian.
The sacral chakra is associated with creativity, pleasure, and sensuality. Best crystals for the sacral chakra: carnelian, citrine, lapis lazuli, amber, and smithsonite.
The solar plexus chakra is associated with self-confidence and personal power. Best crystals for the solar plexus chakra: citrine, amber, amethyst, ruby, and turquoise.
The heart chakra is associated with self-love and our emotions. Best crystals for the heart chakra: green jade, emerald, rose quartz, amethyst, and blue lace agate.
The throat chakra is associated with our ability to communicate. Best crystals for the throat chakra: turquoise, blue apatite, blue kyanite, larimar, and selenite.
The third eye chakra is associated with intuition and consciousness. Best crystals for the third eye chakra: moonstone, purple fluorite, kyanite, tourmaline, and turquoise.
The crown chakra is associated with spirituality and higher consciousness. Best crystals for the crown chakra: amethyst, clear quartz, selenite, lepidolite, and howlite.
The Root Chakra
The Muladhara Chakra, often called the Root Chakra, is one of the seven chakras in the human body. One's feeling of safety, stability, and firm footing in life are all linked to this.
When this chakra is clear and in harmony, you may feel secure and take excellent care of your emotional and physical needs.
Root Chakra Healing and Its Significance
A weak feeling of self or identity is a symptom of a blocked root chakra. As a result, we lose our sense of stability and footing, which might make us anxious or depressed.
A lack of self-awareness that results from a blocked root chakra makes it difficult to define our life goals. We may also be predisposed to codependent relationships, allowing another person to govern our actions rather than doing it alone.
When you remove the blocks from your root chakra, you better understand yourself and your place in the world. By doing so, you'll be able to make more confident and effective choices.
Top Crystals for the Root Chakra
With the use of crystals, you can keep the energy in your "root chakra" flowing smoothly. Below, we listed down the top crystals for grounding to help activate your root chakra.
- Black Tourmaline provides the mental and physical clarity you need to act on your judgment rather than following the crowd or doing things the same way you always have.
- Rhodochrosite facilitates a union between your bodily and spiritual selves, bringing about a state of balance rather than constant friction.
- Garnet helps you feel more at one with the earth by re-establishing a connection to its energy.
- Hematite helps deal with pressure and stay calm during stressful situations.
- Carnelian is an orange-red gemstone that stimulates the heart, fostering empathy and connection.
The Sacral Chakra
Playfulness and originality sprout in the Sacral Chakra. It"s located in the center of the body, just below the navel in the lower abdomen. When the Svadhisthana chakra is balanced, energy may freely go from the base to the crown chakras.
Though it controls our sense of self-worth and how we feel about ourselves, the sacral chakra is more often known as the "creative" or "sensuous" chakra due to its association with sex, intimacy, and pleasure.
The Importance of Healing the Sacral Chakra
If you're not as creative as you'd want to be or are having difficulties connecting with your sensual side, it may be time to give this chakra some attention.
Keeping this chakra in harmony is essential to maintaining health and happiness in all areas of life.
Top Crystals for the Sacral Chakra
It's time to think beyond the box! Get into your sexuality and unleash your creativity by choosing a stone that resonates with the sacral chakra.
Here are gemstones to add to your collection if you want to spark your imagination and unleash your sexual potential:
- Carnelian is a powerful stone used to increase your creativity, induce a more exciting sexual experience, and boost your self-assurance.
- Citrine holds a reputation for attracting wealth and success in commerce. For this reason, this yellow crystal is sometimes called the "merchant's stone.
- Lapis lazuli is considered a fertility stone, so it's no surprise that it helps pregnant women.
- Amber helps you rediscover your sexuality and experience a surge of self-assurance in the bedroom.
- Smithsonite has been used for generations by healers to help induce creativity due to its calming influence on the mind and body.
The Solar Plexus Chakra
Your strength and energy are stored in your solar plexus chakra. It is one of the essential chakras since it controls our will, sense of value, and self-esteem.
You may find this center of vitality at the point where your ribcage joins your stomach. Feel the heat or the energy by placing your hand on the spot. In Latin, plexus means "network" or "bundle.” This energy center facilitates our capacity to experience emotion, act, and bring about change.
The Importance of Healing the Solar Plexus Chakra
The solar plexus chakra is crucial in establishing our sense of identity, our connection to others, and our sense of direction in life. We have faith in our skills when this chakra is balanced and clear. But, unfortunately, it's also where we worry about what other people think of us, which may be a scary and anxious place to be. It occurs whenever there is a disruption in the solar plexus chakra's energy flow.
Furthermore, this chakra controls our resistance to information overload while taking in new data. If this chakra is healthy and unblocked, we can analyze complicated ideas without being paralyzed by their difficulty. On the other hand, when this chakra is obstructed, it might cause hesitation.
Top Crystals for the Solar Plexus Chakra
There are several methods for activating the solar plexus chakra. The use of crystals in healing is one of the most popular techniques today.
Below, we've compiled a list of the most effective stones for the solar plexus chakra to help you gain a stronger sense of personal authority and worth:
- Citrine, a stone of achievement, drives away any gloom and makes room for joy and happiness. It simultaneously elevates feelings of self-assurance and personal strength.
- Amber is full of vibrant organic energy that warms the heart, and it has been elegantly collected since the beginning of time.
- Amethyst this stone protects against the effects of stress and helps maintain emotional balance.
- Ruby people hold the ruby in high regard because it fosters kindness and affection. It also helps us feel safe enough to love and trust again.
- Turquoise may help improve your ability to express yourself during stress or disaster. It is also known for its ability to attract good fortune and assist in completing a new creative endeavor.
The Heart Chakra
The heart chakra is the fourth and most significant of the human body's seven energy centers. It's just above the point where your arms join your body, in the middle of your chest.
The heart chakra is the seat of our emotional lives, where we experience and express our most profound feelings. Isolation and loneliness may set in when this channel is closed. On the other hand, if you sense a deep affinity for this energy point, it will enhance your interpersonal and intrapersonal connections.
The Importance of Healing the Heart Chakra
Water, the element connected with the Heart Chakra, helps us maintain a balanced emotional state. It helps us accept people around us and cultivates feelings of love and compassion for ourselves and others. Conversely, feelings of loneliness, melancholy, and despair might arise if this chakra is blocked or out of balance.
When your heart chakra is in harmony, you may overcome the hurts of the past that have prevented you from experiencing joy in your interpersonal connections. If you want to be in harmony with yourself, you must always keep your heart chakra unblocked.
Top Crystals for the Heart Chakra
Here is a list of the top stones for the heart chakra to assist you in striking that balance:
- Green Jade, because of its ability to foster compassion and healing, is revered as the most powerful stone for the heart chakra.
- Emerald, when used with the heart chakra, is a powerful stone capable of fostering profound feelings of affection.
- Rose quartz has been given the moniker "The Stone of Love" since it effectively revitalizes the heart chakra.
- Amethyst is one of the rare stones with the power to bring about love on both a physical and spiritual level. It also aids in developing one's emotional quotient.
- Blue Lace Agate is known for its calm energy. It's an excellent stone for the heart chakra since it eases stress in intimate relationships and helps you grow closer to one another.
The Throat Chakra
The fifth energy center is located just above your collarbone, at the base of your neck. The throat chakra helps keep your voice in good shape.
When this chakra is balanced, you can express yourself clearly and effectively in conversations. It’s like the throat chakra is the energetic equivalent of our vocal cords.
The Importance of Healing the Throat Chakra
The throat chakra is where you find your authentic voice and share it with the world. However, when this chakra is imbalanced, it might be hard to speak one's truth, which can cause irritation and tension.
The only way to unblock this energy point is to recognize when the throat chakra is closed. If you're having problems expressing yourself or connecting with others, it may be time to focus on your throat chakra. The same holds if you are reluctant to share your thoughts for fear of receiving negative feedback.
Top Crystals for the Throat Chakra
If you wish to improve your communication skills, tune in to these throat chakra stones.
- Turquoise’s protective qualities aid in blocking out negative ideas that may cause you to withhold your thoughts.
- Blue Apatite's energy is all about honesty. It's a great stone if you don't want to become attached to any particular narratives about who you are.
- Blue Kyanite has white and blue striations and is very loving to the throat chakra and the third eye chakra. Good communication and inner insight go hand-in-hand with this stone.
- Larimar is a stone of tranquility. It is said to help you find inner calm when you wear it. The positive energy it exudes makes releasing stress easy.
- Selenite’s purifying energy helps unblock the throat chakra. As a white crystal, it’s centered on healing conditions that prevent you from speaking your truth.
The Third Eye Chakra
Some people also refer to the third eye chakra as the "seat of consciousness," with the idea that opening it might lead to more self-awareness, joy, and tranquility.
The third eye chakra is also in control of intuitive perception. It might be anything from a sound, sight, scent, or even an idea. The other chakras are managed by this energy hub as well. To that end, it promotes a stronger connection between the individual's mental, physical, and spiritual selves.
The Importance of Healing the Third Eye Chakra
When the third eye chakra is blocked, you may experience a lack of inspiration or a dulling of your imagination. You may also have problems deciding what to do or focusing on things that aren't essential to you.
Opening this chakra point helps improve your intuition and psychic abilities. It also helps improve your clarity of thought and perspective.
Top Crystals for the Third Eye Chakra
Crystals directing our attention and vitality toward spiritual development may maintain this chakra open and strong. Our favorite stones for maintaining harmony and health in an essential part of the body are the following:
- Moonstone this brilliant stone aids in the restoration of your natural sense of calm and harmony as you pursue the pathways of truth and purpose in your life.
- Purple Flourite reflects the rainbow and brings good fortune to the third eye and crown chakras.
- Tourmaline, especially the black variant, has grounding energy that helps achieve focus and clarity.
- Kyanite lets you see new perspectives. It also has the power to lift your spirits whenever you need it instantly.
- Turquoise is a stone of wisdom, truth, and higher thinking.
The Crown Chakra
The crown chakra, positioned at the top of the head, is the seat of the highest and most refined type of energy. Spirituality, enlightenment, and divine love are all linked to this energy point since it is the center of pure consciousness and spiritual knowledge.
This chakra, also called Sahasrara, facilitates communication with one's spiritual essence. As we open ourselves to this wisdom, we get insight into our life's meaning.
It's also related to unconditional love for everyone, including ourselves. A feeling of mastery over your social interactions may be attained by focusing on this chakra point. Thanks to this energy point, you can see others as spiritual beings rather than condemning them based on their outward appearance.
The Importance of Healing the Crown Chakra
Feeling spiritually disconnected is a common symptom of a blocked crown chakra. You might also feel alone, both with other people and with yourself. Unblocking it can help you connect with higher realms or the Universe.
The crown chakra is said to keep all the other energy points open. When this chakra is in good shape, it can help energy move through your body smoothly. When it gets blocked, the flow can be distorted, which can cause problems at each chakra point.
That's why it's always essential to keep the crown chakra open. Using crystals is an effective way to keep this chakra in good health.
Top Crystals for the Crown Chakra
Using crystals at the top chakra facilitates a more profound spiritual union with the divine. New doors of spiritual awareness may be unlocked as a result.
We've compiled a list of the top stones for the crown chakra:
- Amethyst is highly valued for its spiritual significance due to its ability to alleviate tension and anxiety.
- Clear Quartz, due to its brilliant icy-white purity, makes it an excellent healing stone on many levels. It gives your physical and spiritual self a renewed feeling of motivation and direction.
- Selenite holds the energy of truth, integrity, as well as positive power.
- Lepidolite is ideal for dispelling worries and bestowing calm and radiance.
- Howlite serves as a constant reminder to stay on course.
The seven chakras play a vital role in how we experience life.
Keep them open and balanced to enjoy the best version of yourself.
With the help of crystals, you can keep the energy flowing smoothly and activate your seven energy points.
So, start healing your chakras with crystals now!