Big Fall Sale
Use code 20FALL to get 20% off. Don’t wait, the offer ends soon!
Hamsa Hand Bracelet Set - Evil Eye Protection
- In stock, ready to ship
- 100% Authentic Products
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Every order helps planting trees
Envy can manifest into negative energies.
When you achieve great success in life, other people may become envious of you.
That envy may manifest itself as negative energy known as the Evil Eye.
For thousands of years, many believe that the Evil Eye can bring all sorts of bad luck and harm. As a result, the Hamsa bracelet was created.
Our “Hamsa Hand Bracelet Set” is a four-piece accessory designed to ward off the Evil Eye. Featuring the Hamsa Hand amulet and spiritual beads, this bracelet is believed to improve your defenses against the forces of evil.
If you feel like you’re prone to the Evil Eye, wear this protection bracelet now!
Hamsa Bracelet Benefits
- Used to protect against the Evil Eye
- Known to attract good fortune
- Said to invite positive energy
- Thought to strengthen the weak
- Used to bring fertility
Hamsa Hand Bracelet Meaning
The Hamsa bracelet is known as a universal sign of protection. It is an amulet used to dispel negative energies, especially the Evil Eye.
In many faiths, the Hamsa is depicted as an open right hand with an eye in the middle of the palm. It is commonly used to ward off the Evil Eye, the energy of envy that manifests into a curse.
Getting inflicted with the curse is believed to cause you bad luck, illnesses, injuries, and even death. That’s why it’s important to get spiritual protection from such a curse.
The eye symbol at the center of the Hamsa is not the Evil Eye. Rather, it is a talisman to protect against it. It works like an all-seeing eye that looks out for evil forces.
Aside from protection, wearing the Hamsa beaded bracelet is also believed to bring luck, good health, and abundance.
The Hamsa also goes by different names, including the Hand of Fatima, the Hand of Mother Mary, and the Hand of God.
Evil Eye Protection Bracelet for You
Reinforced by spiritual beads, this evil eye bracelet helps protect you against malicious energies! If you need protection against the Evil Eye, wear the Hamsa Hand Bracelet Set now!
- Item Type: Hamsa Bracelet
- Material: Alloy, Gemstones
- Amulet: Hamsa Hand, Spiritual Beads
- Layers: Four-piece set (Stackable)
- Style: Boho
- Inner Diameter: 2.36” (6cm)
- Available Colors: Red, Black, White, Pastel
- Gender: Unisex
- Related Terms: Fatima Hand bracelet, Hand of Fatima bracelet, Hamsa Evil Eye bracelet, Hamsa Hand beaded bracelet, Hamsa boho bracelet, Evil Eye beaded bracelet, red Hamsa bracelet, black Hamsa bracelet
Fast Shipping & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
What is the price of shipping?
We like to keep things simple, shipping is $4.95
Sometimes we offer FREE SHIPPING promotions.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 4-7 business days
Europe & UK: 4-7 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
- If you have made an error in your address, please email us ASAP., so we can quickly change it. After an order has left the warehouse, the address cannot be changed any more.
- Please note that we are not held responsible for any import duties or taxes. Some of our products come from our overseas warehouse and you may need to pay import duties or taxes, especially living outside of the USA.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Please understand, that shipping to the following locations is not possible:
Niue, French Guiana, the British Virgin Islands, Aruba, New Caledonia, Bahrain, Cayman Islands.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.
At Buddha & Karma, your happiness is our top priority.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1 Year Extended Warranty available for purchase
We make it a point that you enjoy every moment with us, whether you’re ordering a product or returning an item.
That’s why we promise to do our best to deliver amazing products and customer experience! That said, here are some things you might want to know:
Can I return or exchange an item?
- Yes! You may return or exchange an item within the first 30 days of your receipt.
- Whether it’s an incorrect size, broken product, or you just changed your mind, we’ll be glad to help you in getting a refund or replacement!
What if I just don't like my product?
That's sad, but we want to make this work. We offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, which means if you simply don't like your item just request a return.
How do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will get back to you with the return address in 24-48 hours.
- You can return an item as long as it is unused. Best if the packaging is unopened!
- As soon as we receive the item, we will either issue a refund or exchange the product for another one.
- For refunds, you can expect your money back 1-2 days after we receive the item.
- We pay your refund through credit card and PayPal. Credit card refunds may take 5 workdays to reflect in your bank.
- Please inform us within 30 days of delivery for all returns and exchanges. This is to minimize cases of lost packages.
Do I pay for shipping on returns?
- Yes, you need to cover shipment if you wish to return an item to us. You may ship back the item using the carrier of your choice.
- To ensure a pleasant experience, we highly advise using a tracking service when returning an item.
Can I cancel my order?
If you ordered by accident or simply changed your mind, let us know ASAP. If the order wasn't shipped yet, we will cancel it immediately and issue a full refund.
Got more questions? Please email us at email@example.com so we can help.
Inner Diameter: 2.36” (6cm)