For a Limited Time: Free Shipping Available
The Heart of Lotus Sutra Ring - For Purity & Wisdom
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The secret to true wisdom is a pure mind, body, and speech.
That is what this beautiful Buddhist ring reveals.
The “Heart of Lotus Sutra Ring” is a reminder that you need to be virtuous all the time.
It’s a great companion to promote the right understanding, thoughts, and actions in your everyday life so you can always be the best version of yourself.
Lotus Sutra Ring Features
- Lotus flower pattern. A symbol of purity and wisdom!
- Heart sutra inscriptions. Holds the secret to perfecting wisdom!
- Meaningful piece. Reminds you of what true wisdom is all about!
Lotus Flower Ring Symbol
The lotus flower is the embodiment of purity.
This flower tends to bloom in murky waters without getting any stains. It manages to rise beautifully despite being surrounded by dirt all around.
In Buddhism, true wisdom is likened to that of a blooming lotus.
The lotus represents a pure body, mind, and soul free from the impurities of the world.
Just like the lotus, you can be virtuous amid the influences around you!
Buddhist Heart Sutra Ring Symbol
Inscribed on the inner side of the ring is the Heart Sutra.
The Heart Sutra is a widely recognized text in Mahayana Buddhism. It means “The Heart of the Perfection of Wisdom.”
This sutra describes the knowledge obtained by the Buddha of Compassion while meditating.
In his teaching, the Buddha said to empty ourselves to attain true wisdom. By emptying, it means freeing ourselves from attachment to achieve enlightenment.
Lotus Ring with Heart Sutra for You
The lotus sutra ring is not only beautiful, but it is also a meaningful piece about true wisdom.
Wear this ring and be mindful of your thoughts, action, and speech!
- Item Type: Open Ring
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Design: Lotus
- Inscription: Heart Sutra
- Size: About US size 8-13
- Don’t know your size? Click here.
- The opening is adjustable
- Width: 0.39” (10mm)
- Gender: Unisex
- Related Terms: sterling silver lotus ring, Buddhism ring, Buddhist heart sutra ring, heart sutra silver lotus ring, feng shui lotus ring, heart sutra ring, wisdom ring, purity ring
Fast Shipping & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
What is the price of shipping?
We like to keep things simple, shipping is $4.95
Sometimes we offer FREE SHIPPING promotions.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 4-7 business days
Europe & UK: 4-7 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
- If you have made an error in your address, please email us ASAP., so we can quickly change it. After an order has left the warehouse, the address cannot be changed any more.
- Please note that we are not held responsible for any import duties or taxes. Some of our products come from our overseas warehouse and you may need to pay import duties or taxes, especially living outside of the USA.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Please understand, that shipping to the following locations is not possible:
Niue, French Guiana, the British Virgin Islands, Aruba, New Caledonia, Bahrain, Cayman Islands.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.
At Buddha & Karma, your happiness is our top priority.
We make it a point that you enjoy every moment with us, whether you’re ordering a product or returning an item.
That’s why we promise to do our best to deliver amazing products and customer experience! That said, here are some things you might want to know:
Can I return or exchange an item?
- Yes! You may return or exchange an item within the first 30 days of your receipt.
- Whether it’s an incorrect size, broken product, or you just changed your mind, we’ll be glad to help you in getting a refund or replacement!
How do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will get back to you with the return address in 24-48 hours.
- You can return an item as long as it is unused. Best if the packaging is unopened!
- As soon as we receive the item, we will either issue a refund or exchange the product for another one.
- For refunds, you can expect your money back 1-2 days after we receive the item.
- We pay your refund through credit card and PayPal. Credit card refunds may take 5 workdays to reflect in your bank.
- Please inform us within 30 days of delivery for all returns and exchanges. This is to minimize cases of lost packages.
Do I pay for shipping on returns?
- Yes, you need to cover shipment if you wish to return an item to us. You may ship back the item using the carrier of your choice.
- Here’s a tip: You may use your local post to avoid taxes.
- To ensure a pleasant experience, we highly advise using a tracking service when returning an item.
Got more questions? Please email us at email@example.com so we can help
Size: About US size 8-13 (The opening is adjustable)
At Buddha & Karma, we want you to enjoy every moment you spend wearing our rings.
To do this, we help ensure that you get the ring size that’s right for you!
In this guide, we will show you how to determine your ring size so you get a comfortable fit.
How to Measure Your Ring Size
The perfect ring size fits your finger comfortably.
It is tight enough not to slip off, yet loose enough to slide over your knuckles with ease.
To determine the right ring size for you:
A. Measure Your Own RingUse a ring you currently own to find out your size.
- Choose a ring that perfectly fits the finger you wish to measure exactly.
- Measure the inner diameter of the ring.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Diameter (mm).
- Choose the larger size if the measurement is in between two sizes.
B. Measure Your Finger
- Wrap a sheet of paper around the base of the finger you wish to measure.
- Mark the paper where it creates a full circle.
- With a ruler, measure the paper from the starting point to the mark to determine the circumference of your finger.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Circumference (mm).
Important Note: Did you know that your finger size can change throughout the day? When measuring your finger, we recommend doing it before you sleep. This is when your fingers grow their largest.
Avoid measuring when your hands are cold. Your fingers shrink to half a size smaller when they are cold.
When buying a ring, refer to the chart below. Check the product description to see the available sizes for a specific item.