For a Limited Time: Free Shipping Available
Yin Yang Tiger’s Eye Protection Ring
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
When you achieve great success, others may envy you.
This envy can turn into negative energy that may harm you. If you want to protect yourself from this malevolence, the tiger’s eye ring may be of help!
The “Tiger’s Eye Protection Ring” is a charm used to ward off negative energy. Featuring the tiger's eye stone and the Yin Yang symbol, this ring is said to promote balance to protect your spiritual energy all the time!
Protection Ring Features
- Tiger’s eye stone. Worn to protect against the Evil Eye!
- Yin Yang symbol. Inspires balance in your energy to improve your defenses!
- Spiritual protection ring. Powerful charm to ward off misfortune!
- Available in two colors. Choose from Brown or Blue Tiger’s Eye stone!
Tiger’s Eye to Defend Against the Evil Eye
In the crystal world, the tiger's eye is a stone used to protect against the Evil Eye.
The Evil Eye is a malicious glare given to cause harm to a person. For thousands of years, it has been thought to inflict a curse on the victim. This curse causes bad luck, injuries, sickness, and sometimes, death.
Remember that when you achieve great success or recognition, others may also envy you. That envy manifests itself as negative energy, creating the curse that is the Evil Eye.
The tiger’s eye stone works to protect you from this curse. Many believe that this gemstone contains spiritual vibrations that can ward off evil forces. That is why it became a popular crystal to use against the Evil Eye.
Yin Yang to Balance Your Energy
The yin yang symbol carved on the ring symbolizes balance and harmony.
Balancing your energy helps you achieve your highest spiritual self. When you’re in touch with your spirituality, you can better protect yourself from negative energies such as the Evil Eye!
As a result, combining the tiger's eye stone with the Yin Yang symbol creates an added layer of protection for your spiritual energy!
Tiger’s Eye Ring for You
If you need spiritual protection against malicious glares, the Yin Yang Tiger’s Eye Ring is made for this purpose! Get this spiritual protection ring now!
Aligning your intentions: Use protection affirmations such as “I am protected from negative energies all the time” to align with the ring’s energy.
Tiger’s Eye Ring Details
- Item Type: Ring
- Material: Tiger’s Eye, Stainless Steel
- Shape/Pattern: Yin Yang
- Available Colors: Brown, Blue
- Available Sizes: 0.68-0.87” (17.3-22.2mm)
- Don’t know your size? Click here.
- Gender: Unisex
- Related Terms: tiger eye ring, evil eye ring, spiritual protection ring, Yin Yang Ring, protective ring, protection ring
Fast Shipping & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
What is the price of shipping?
We like to keep things simple, shipping is $4.95
Sometimes we offer FREE SHIPPING promotions.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 4-7 business days
Europe & UK: 4-7 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
- If you have made an error in your address, please email us ASAP., so we can quickly change it. After an order has left the warehouse, the address cannot be changed any more.
- Please note that we are not held responsible for any import duties or taxes. Some of our products come from our overseas warehouse and you may need to pay import duties or taxes, especially living outside of the USA.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Please understand, that shipping to the following locations is not possible:
Niue, French Guiana, the British Virgin Islands, Aruba, New Caledonia, Bahrain, Cayman Islands.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.
At Buddha & Karma, your happiness is our top priority.
We make it a point that you enjoy every moment with us, whether you’re ordering a product or returning an item.
That’s why we promise to do our best to deliver amazing products and customer experience! That said, here are some things you might want to know:
Can I return or exchange an item?
- Yes! You may return or exchange an item within the first 30 days of your receipt.
- Whether it’s an incorrect size, broken product, or you just changed your mind, we’ll be glad to help you in getting a refund or replacement!
How do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item, please send an email to email@example.com.
- We will get back to you with the return address in 24-48 hours.
- You can return an item as long as it is unused. Best if the packaging is unopened!
- As soon as we receive the item, we will either issue a refund or exchange the product for another one.
- For refunds, you can expect your money back 1-2 days after we receive the item.
- We pay your refund through credit card and PayPal. Credit card refunds may take 5 workdays to reflect in your bank.
- Please inform us within 30 days of delivery for all returns and exchanges. This is to minimize cases of lost packages.
Do I pay for shipping on returns?
- Yes, you need to cover shipment if you wish to return an item to us. You may ship back the item using the carrier of your choice.
- Here’s a tip: You may use your local post to avoid taxes.
- To ensure a pleasant experience, we highly advise using a tracking service when returning an item.
Got more questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help
Available Sizes: 0.68-0.87” (17.3-22.2mm)
At Buddha & Karma, we want you to enjoy every moment you spend wearing our rings.
To do this, we help ensure that you get the ring size that’s right for you!
In this guide, we will show you how to determine your ring size so you get a comfortable fit.
How to Measure Your Ring Size
The perfect ring size fits your finger comfortably.
It is tight enough not to slip off, yet loose enough to slide over your knuckles with ease.
To determine the right ring size for you:
A. Measure Your Own RingUse a ring you currently own to find out your size.
- Choose a ring that perfectly fits the finger you wish to measure exactly.
- Measure the inner diameter of the ring.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Diameter (mm).
- Choose the larger size if the measurement is in between two sizes.
B. Measure Your Finger
- Wrap a sheet of paper around the base of the finger you wish to measure.
- Mark the paper where it creates a full circle.
- With a ruler, measure the paper from the starting point to the mark to determine the circumference of your finger.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Circumference (mm).
Important Note: Did you know that your finger size can change throughout the day? When measuring your finger, we recommend doing it before you sleep. This is when your fingers grow their largest.
Avoid measuring when your hands are cold. Your fingers shrink to half a size smaller when they are cold.
When buying a ring, refer to the chart below. Check the product description to see the available sizes for a specific item.