For a Limited Time: Free Shipping Available
Chinese Dragon Inlay Ring - Attract Luck
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
I am the master of my own strength, I am as powerful as the Chinese Dragon.
Just like the legendary beast, you are a mighty creature destined for greatness. Let this dragon inlay ring bring out the power within you.
The “Chinese Dragon Ring” is a feng shui charm for good luck. Wear this ring if you wish to attract prosperous energies into your life!
Chinese Dragon Ring Features
- Lucky Chinese Dragon design. Considered bringer of good fortune in the Chinese tradition!
- Dragon inlay ring style. Embossed with intricate patterns that shine when exposed to light!
- Available in two colors. Choose from black and blue metal, or get both!
The Story of the Lucky Chinese Dragon
In Chinese culture, the Dragon is seen as a symbol of power and authority.
It is believed that this divine creature has control over the forces of nature. These include rainfalls, typhoons, and floods.
In ancient Chinese, the old Emperors are thought to be sons of dragons. Hence, the Dragon has become a sign of royalty and wealth as well.
This noble beast is also said to have the power to overcome obstacles. For this reason, it is often associated with career and business success.
Dragon Inlay Ring for You
Many believe that the Chinese Dragon can bring people good luck, wealth, and success.
If you wish to improve your life, the Chinese Dragon Ring aligns with your intention. Get this dragon inlay ring now!
Aligning your intentions: Use luck affirmations such as “I am as strong and mighty as the Chinese Dragon” to align with the ring’s energy.
- Item Type: Ring
- Material: Titanium Steel
- Style: Inlay
- Pattern: Chinese Dragon
- Available Size: 0.65-0.91” (16.5-23mm)
- Don’t know your size? Click here.
- Colors: Choose from blue and black
- Gender: Unisex
- Related Terms: ring with dragon, dragon jewelry ring, dragon ring, chinese dragon ring
Fast Shipping & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
What is the price of shipping?
We like to keep things simple, shipping is $4.95
Sometimes we offer FREE SHIPPING promotions.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 4-7 business days
Europe & UK: 4-7 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
- If you have made an error in your address, please email us ASAP., so we can quickly change it. After an order has left the warehouse, the address cannot be changed any more.
- Please note that we are not held responsible for any import duties or taxes. Some of our products come from our overseas warehouse and you may need to pay import duties or taxes, especially living outside of the USA.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Please understand, that shipping to the following locations is not possible:
Niue, French Guiana, the British Virgin Islands, Aruba, New Caledonia, Bahrain, Cayman Islands.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.
At Buddha & Karma, your happiness is our top priority.
We make it a point that you enjoy every moment with us, whether you’re ordering a product or returning an item.
That’s why we promise to do our best to deliver amazing products and customer experience! That said, here are some things you might want to know:
Can I return or exchange an item?
- Yes! You may return or exchange an item within the first 30 days of your receipt.
- Whether it’s an incorrect size, broken product, or you just changed your mind, we’ll be glad to help you in getting a refund or replacement!
How do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item, please send an email to email@example.com.
- We will get back to you with the return address in 24-48 hours.
- You can return an item as long as it is unused. Best if the packaging is unopened!
- As soon as we receive the item, we will either issue a refund or exchange the product for another one.
- For refunds, you can expect your money back 1-2 days after we receive the item.
- We pay your refund through credit card and PayPal. Credit card refunds may take 5 workdays to reflect in your bank.
- Please inform us within 30 days of delivery for all returns and exchanges. This is to minimize cases of lost packages.
Do I pay for shipping on returns?
- Yes, you need to cover shipment if you wish to return an item to us. You may ship back the item using the carrier of your choice.
- Here’s a tip: You may use your local post to avoid taxes.
- To ensure a pleasant experience, we highly advise using a tracking service when returning an item.
Got more questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help
Available Size: 0.65-0.91” (16.5-23mm)
At Buddha & Karma, we want you to enjoy every moment you spend wearing our rings.
To do this, we help ensure that you get the ring size that’s right for you!
In this guide, we will show you how to determine your ring size so you get a comfortable fit.
How to Measure Your Ring Size
The perfect ring size fits your finger comfortably.
It is tight enough not to slip off, yet loose enough to slide over your knuckles with ease.
To determine the right ring size for you:
A. Measure Your Own RingUse a ring you currently own to find out your size.
- Choose a ring that perfectly fits the finger you wish to measure exactly.
- Measure the inner diameter of the ring.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Diameter (mm).
- Choose the larger size if the measurement is in between two sizes.
B. Measure Your Finger
- Wrap a sheet of paper around the base of the finger you wish to measure.
- Mark the paper where it creates a full circle.
- With a ruler, measure the paper from the starting point to the mark to determine the circumference of your finger.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Circumference (mm).
Important Note: Did you know that your finger size can change throughout the day? When measuring your finger, we recommend doing it before you sleep. This is when your fingers grow their largest.
Avoid measuring when your hands are cold. Your fingers shrink to half a size smaller when they are cold.
When buying a ring, refer to the chart below. Check the product description to see the available sizes for a specific item.