Everyone wants the chakra bracelet benefits these days. During these uncertain times, we need to be in tip-top shape. So, we continuously find ways to improve our well-being. No wonder you can find chakra bracelets everywhere.
Unfortunately, the rise of real chakra bracelets also paved the way to fake ones. And without real chakra stones, these fake bracelets won't do you any good.
That's why it's crucial that you're guided in finding only authentic chakra bracelets. Thankfully, this guide will teach you how to spot a real chakra bracelet from cheap imitations.
Ask yourself the following questions when you're looking to buy a chakra stone bracelet.
In this article
Question #1: What is a Real Chakra Bracelet Made Of?
The first thing you need to look at is the material that the chakra bracelet is made of.
Genuine chakra bracelets are always made of gemstones, while fake ones are often made of plastic or other materials.
So, if you're looking for the real deal, make sure that it is made of gemstones.
Question #2: What Kind of Stones Are Used?
The real thing always features seven distinct gemstones of different colors. Each stone corresponds to the seven chakras.
Be sure to ask the seller what kind of stones are used in the bracelet, as this will help you determine if it is authentic or not.
Below, we listed down the most common stones used for chakra bracelets:
An example of a chakra bracelet and the stone beads that correspond to each energy point
- Root Chakra: Garnet, Red Onyx, Red Jasper
- Sacral Chakra: Carnelian, Amber
- Solar Plexus Chakra: Tiger's Eye, Citrine
- Heart Chakra: Rose Quartz, Jade, Green Aventurine
- Throat Chakra: Blue Lace Agate, Aquamarine, Turquoise
- Third Eye Chakra: Lapis Lazuli
- Crown Chakra: Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Selenite
Question #3: How Does the Chakra Bracelet Look?
The next thing you need to check is how the chakra stones bracelet looks.
Real chakra stone bracelets look expensive and high-quality, while fake ones often look cheap and low-quality.
With careful inspection, you should be able to tell the difference between a real and a fake bracelet. Here are some ways to do it:
- Check the color marks on the bracelet string. Natural gemstones have natural colors. When the beads are dyed, the color will likely rub off on the string, so look for any smudges or stains on the bracelet string.
- Compare the beads and images of raw gemstones. Search the stone's name online and look for pictures of its unpolished version. Compare the images and see if the looks match.
- Look for symmetric lines or marking on the beads. If you see perfect or identical markings, the beads are most likely made by machines. Natural stones won't have symmetrical lines because they have unique characteristics.
- Feel the weight of the beads. Genuine gemstones are heavier than plastic or glass beads, so a chakra bracelet made of gemstones should feel noticeably heavier than one made of plastic or glass.
Question #4: What is the Selling Point of the Store?
If the selling point sounds gimmicky, you're probably dealing with a fake chakra bracelet.
For example, if the seller claims that their bracelets can certainly cure illnesses, it's probably a scam.
Chakra stone bracelets don't work that way—they're only meant to help you balance your chakras. And a balanced chakra can have a positive effect on your overall well-being according to ancient beliefs.
Question #5: How Much is a Real Chakra Bracelet?
The final thing you need to look at is the price.
Genuine chakra bracelets made of natural gemstones are far more valuable than glass or plastic materials. These crystals are formed over millions of years and captured nature's energy. Thus, they are valued higher than readily available materials.
You should always be wary of a price that seems too good to be true. This could indicate a fake product. A good rule of thumb when buying a real chakra bracelet: if the price seems too low, it is unlikely to be authentic.
Get Only the Genuine Chakra Bracelet
If you're looking for a real chakra bracelet, be sure to check the material, the stones used, and how it looks.
And if you're not sure if a particular store is selling genuine or fake chakra bracelets, ask them directly.
Finally, remember that price is always an indicator of quality—the more expensive the chakra stone bracelet, the more likely it is to be real.
Keep these tips in mind when looking for a chakra stones bracelet so you'll be able to find the perfect one for you.