CYBER MONDAY SALE!
Enter your email below to reveal our biggest discount
Tibetan Spinning Worry Rings - Silver, Gold
Not in stock, pre-order now! Item ready to ship within 3-5 business days.
Worrying over something can lead to bad habits.
Some people resort to nail-biting while others move their hands constantly when put in tense situations.
If you find yourself doing these nervous ticks, a worry ring may be of help.
Our “Tibetan Spinning Worry Rings” is designed to calm your mind in stressful times.
By spinning the ring, it is believed to put you at ease so you can control your unhealthy behaviors.
Embossed with a Buddhist mantra, this spinner ring is also said to improve your good karma while offering spiritual protection!
Worry Ring Features
- Spinning ring for anxiety. The rotating motion can be calming to the mind!
- Embossed with a Tibetan mantra. Said to improve good karma and energy protection!
- Available in different colors. Choose from gold-plated, silver-plated, or mixed-colored rings!
What is a Tibetan Spinning Ring?
A Tibetan spinning ring is a two-banded ring used to ease one’s worries.
One band of the ring stays in place while the other moves. This allows the ring to spin, hence the name.
It is called a “worry ring” because it is believed to have calming effects on the mind and body.
Many find the spinning motion of the ring to be stress-relieving. For this reason, a spinner ring is said to help ease anxiety.
The idea for spinner rings originated from Tibetan prayer wheels.
A Tibetan Buddhist would wear rotating rings to help calm their minds so they can meditate.
It is also believed that spinning the ring can enhance good karma.
It is also used to get rid of negative energy while Tibetan monks perform their spiritual activities.
How to Use a Spinner Ring?
Spin the ring whenever you’re anxious and feeling the need to be fidgeting.
In Tibetan beliefs, spinning the ring to the right side helps calm you down. Spinning to the left helps attract good energy.
Worry Ring for You
Don’t let your nervous ticks get in your way.
Wear our Tibetan Spinning Worry Rings and find a sense of peace in stressful times!
Spinner Ring Details
- Item Type: Worry Ring
- Ring Style: Spinner
- Material: Titanium Steel
- Available Colors: Gold, Silver, or Mixed
- Finish: Matte
- Available Sizes: 0.65-0.88” (16.5-22.3mm)
- Don’t know your size? Click here.
- Width: 0.31” (8mm)
- Thickness: 0.12” (3mm)
- Gender: Unisex
- Related Terms: Buddhist Swastika Ring, Tibetan mantra ring, Tibetan monk ring, Buddhism ring, spinner ring, fidget spinner ring, anxiety ring spinner, silver worry ring, gold worry ring
Fast Shipping & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!