For a Limited Time: Free Shipping Available
Golden Dragon Ring - Luck, Prosperity, Success
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The energy of the dragon flows through me.
It is believed that invoking the energy of the dragon brings luck, prosperity, and success.
And this is what wearing this dragon ring is for!
The “Golden Dragon Ring” is used to invoke the dragon’s energy. Embossed with the image of the dragon, this gold-plated brass ring is designed to attract many good things!
Dragon Ring Features
- Embossed dragon image. Said to attract luck, abundance, and success in feng shui!
- Natural stone. Choose from green or black gem to complement your look!
- Adjustable openings. Can fit various finger sizes!
About the Golden Dragon Ring
In many countries, the dragon has long been a symbol of strength, domination, and authority.
It has long been admired for its enormous power and intellect.
Because of this, many believe that wearing a dragon image can bring luck, prosperity, and success into their lives.
The symbol of the mythical dragon is embossed on this golden ring.
Carry the dragon with you and relish its beneficial energy!
Golden Dragon Ring for You
The dragon symbol in this ring is accentuated by enthralling natural stones. Choose from green or black gem to complement your look!
If you desire luck, prosperity, and success, this dragon ring is made for you.
Get yours now!
Aligning your intentions: Speak daily affirmations such as “I attract the energy of the dragon” to align with the ring’s vibrations.
- Item Type: Ring
- Material: Gold-Plated Brass, Natural Stone
- Ring Color: Golden
- Stone Color: Green, Black
- Size: About US size 5-12
- Don't know your size? Click here.
- The ring's size is adjustable
- Gender: Unisex
- Related Terms: ring with dragon, men’s dragon ring, gold dragon ring, green dragon ring, black dragon ring, prosperity ring, wealth ring, Feng Shui wealth ring, gold wealth ring, gold Feng Shui ring
Fast Shipping & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
What is the price of shipping?
We like to keep things simple, shipping is $4.95
Sometimes we offer FREE SHIPPING promotions.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 4-7 business days
Europe & UK: 4-7 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
- If you have made an error in your address, please email us ASAP., so we can quickly change it. After an order has left the warehouse, the address cannot be changed any more.
- Please note that we are not held responsible for any import duties or taxes. Some of our products come from our overseas warehouse and you may need to pay import duties or taxes, especially living outside of the USA.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Please understand, that shipping to the following locations is not possible:
Niue, French Guiana, the British Virgin Islands, Aruba, New Caledonia, Bahrain, Cayman Islands.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.
At Buddha & Karma, your happiness is our top priority.
We make it a point that you enjoy every moment with us, whether you’re ordering a product or returning an item.
That’s why we promise to do our best to deliver amazing products and customer experience! That said, here are some things you might want to know:
Can I return or exchange an item?
- Yes! You may return or exchange an item within the first 30 days of your receipt.
- Whether it’s an incorrect size, broken product, or you just changed your mind, we’ll be glad to help you in getting a refund or replacement!
How do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item, please send an email to email@example.com.
- We will get back to you with the return address in 24-48 hours.
- You can return an item as long as it is unused. Best if the packaging is unopened!
- As soon as we receive the item, we will either issue a refund or exchange the product for another one.
- For refunds, you can expect your money back 1-2 days after we receive the item.
- We pay your refund through credit card and PayPal. Credit card refunds may take 5 workdays to reflect in your bank.
- Please inform us within 30 days of delivery for all returns and exchanges. This is to minimize cases of lost packages.
Do I pay for shipping on returns?
- Yes, you need to cover shipment if you wish to return an item to us. You may ship back the item using the carrier of your choice.
- Here’s a tip: You may use your local post to avoid taxes.
- To ensure a pleasant experience, we highly advise using a tracking service when returning an item.
Got more questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help
Size: About US size 5-12; The opening is adjustable
At Buddha & Karma, we want you to enjoy every moment you spend wearing our rings.
To do this, we help ensure that you get the ring size that’s right for you!
In this guide, we will show you how to determine your ring size so you get a comfortable fit.
How to Measure Your Ring Size
The perfect ring size fits your finger comfortably.
It is tight enough not to slip off, yet loose enough to slide over your knuckles with ease.
To determine the right ring size for you:
A. Measure Your Own RingUse a ring you currently own to find out your size.
- Choose a ring that perfectly fits the finger you wish to measure exactly.
- Measure the inner diameter of the ring.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Diameter (mm).
- Choose the larger size if the measurement is in between two sizes.
B. Measure Your Finger
- Wrap a sheet of paper around the base of the finger you wish to measure.
- Mark the paper where it creates a full circle.
- With a ruler, measure the paper from the starting point to the mark to determine the circumference of your finger.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Circumference (mm).
Important Note: Did you know that your finger size can change throughout the day? When measuring your finger, we recommend doing it before you sleep. This is when your fingers grow their largest.
Avoid measuring when your hands are cold. Your fingers shrink to half a size smaller when they are cold.
When buying a ring, refer to the chart below. Check the product description to see the available sizes for a specific item.