For a Limited Time: Free Shipping Available
Silver Dragon and Phoenix Rings - Couple Rings
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Relationships are all about balance.
If you wish to deepen your connection with your special one or friend, you need harmony in your relationship.
This is what the dragon and phoenix rings are made for.
The “Silver Dragon and Phoenix Ring” is the embodiment of perfect balance. When worn, it is believed to harmonize the energies between couples or best friends.
Dragon and Phoenix Rings Features
- Dragon and Phoenix design. A symbol of perfect balance!
- Dragon symbol. Said to attract success and good fortune!
- Phoenix symbol. Believed to inspire healing, luck, and new chances!
- Sterling silver couple rings. Ideal wedding rings, engagement rings, and friendship rings!
- Buy individually or buy as a pair. Get 20% off when you get both!
The Meaning Behind a Dragon and Phoenix Ring
The Dragon and Phoenix are considered the ideal pair in feng shui.
They represent the perfect balance between two individuals.
The Phoenix represents the female ‘yin’ energy. Its symbol on a ring is believed to promote healing, bring good luck, and attract new opportunities.
The Dragon embodies the male ‘yang energy. Its symbol is said to attract success and good fortune when you wear a Dragon ring.
When worn by friends or couples, these rings are said to deepen the bond between them.
Silver Dragon and Phoenix Rings for You
If you want to promote balance in your relationship, get this Dragon and Phoenix ring today!
- Item Type: Couple Rings
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Design: Dragon and Phoenix
- Size: Adjustable, can fit various finger sizes
- Dragon: 0.39” (1cm)
- Phoenix: 0.31” (0.8cm)
- Gender: Unisex
- Related Terms: dragon and phoenix wedding rings, dragon and phoenix jewelry, couple ring, love ring, feng shui couple ring
Fast Shipping & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
What is the price of shipping?
We like to keep things simple, shipping is $4.95
Sometimes we offer FREE SHIPPING promotions.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 4-7 business days
Europe & UK: 4-7 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
- If you have made an error in your address, please email us ASAP., so we can quickly change it. After an order has left the warehouse, the address cannot be changed any more.
- Please note that we are not held responsible for any import duties or taxes. Some of our products come from our overseas warehouse and you may need to pay import duties or taxes, especially living outside of the USA.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Please understand, that shipping to the following locations is not possible:
Niue, French Guiana, the British Virgin Islands, Aruba, New Caledonia, Bahrain, Cayman Islands.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.
At Buddha & Karma, your happiness is our top priority.
We make it a point that you enjoy every moment with us, whether you’re ordering a product or returning an item.
That’s why we promise to do our best to deliver amazing products and customer experience! That said, here are some things you might want to know:
Can I return or exchange an item?
- Yes! You may return or exchange an item within the first 30 days of your receipt.
- Whether it’s an incorrect size, broken product, or you just changed your mind, we’ll be glad to help you in getting a refund or replacement!
How do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item, please send an email to email@example.com.
- We will get back to you with the return address in 24-48 hours.
- You can return an item as long as it is unused. Best if the packaging is unopened!
- As soon as we receive the item, we will either issue a refund or exchange the product for another one.
- For refunds, you can expect your money back 1-2 days after we receive the item.
- We pay your refund through credit card and PayPal. Credit card refunds may take 5 workdays to reflect in your bank.
- Please inform us within 30 days of delivery for all returns and exchanges. This is to minimize cases of lost packages.
Do I pay for shipping on returns?
- Yes, you need to cover shipment if you wish to return an item to us. You may ship back the item using the carrier of your choice.
- Here’s a tip: You may use your local post to avoid taxes.
- To ensure a pleasant experience, we highly advise using a tracking service when returning an item.
Got more questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help
Size: Open Size, can fit various finger sizes
Dragon: 0.39” (1cm)
Phoenix: 0.31” (0.8cm)
At Buddha & Karma, we want you to enjoy every moment you spend wearing our rings.
To do this, we help ensure that you get the ring size that’s right for you!
In this guide, we will show you how to determine your ring size so you get a comfortable fit.
How to Measure Your Ring Size
The perfect ring size fits your finger comfortably.
It is tight enough not to slip off, yet loose enough to slide over your knuckles with ease.
To determine the right ring size for you:
A. Measure Your Own RingUse a ring you currently own to find out your size.
- Choose a ring that perfectly fits the finger you wish to measure exactly.
- Measure the inner diameter of the ring.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Diameter (mm).
- Choose the larger size if the measurement is in between two sizes.
B. Measure Your Finger
- Wrap a sheet of paper around the base of the finger you wish to measure.
- Mark the paper where it creates a full circle.
- With a ruler, measure the paper from the starting point to the mark to determine the circumference of your finger.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Circumference (mm).
Important Note: Did you know that your finger size can change throughout the day? When measuring your finger, we recommend doing it before you sleep. This is when your fingers grow their largest.
Avoid measuring when your hands are cold. Your fingers shrink to half a size smaller when they are cold.
When buying a ring, refer to the chart below. Check the product description to see the available sizes for a specific item.