For a Limited Time: Free Shipping Available
Feng Shui Pixiu Mantra Ring - Wealth & Protection
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
People seek abundance all the time, and that’s okay.
Don’t feel bad if you desire good fortune to come your way. We all deserve a financially stable life.
The “Feng Shui Pixiu Mantra Ring” is said to attract money energy so you can be abundant all the time. Featuring the auspicious Pixiu blessed with a powerful mantra, this feng shui ring helps enhance the wealth aspect of your life.
Feng Shui Ring Features
- Auspicious Pixiu symbol. Known as the hunter and keeper of wealth!
- Mani mantra engravings. A potent Buddhist mantra for protection!
- Feng shui ring for wealth. Used to enhance your money energy!
Powerful Feng Shui Ring for Wealth
Pixiu is a celestial creature known as the “fortune beast” in Chinese culture. Also known as Pi Yao, this beast is famed for its ability to consume gold, silver, and other valuables according to legends.
However, Pixiu was also cursed with a sealed anus. Anything it eats gets trapped in its belly. As a result, many people believe it draws wealth and will never allow riches to leave one’s life. That is why Pi Yao is often considered a powerful lucky charm for money.
Blessed with a Protection Mantra
Aside from the auspicious Pixiu, this feng shui ring is also accentuated with the Om Mani Padme Hum mantra. Also known as the “six true words,” this Buddhist mantra is chanted to protect you from negativity.
When recited, each syllable creates vibrations that help purify ego, jealousy, desire, ignorance, greed, and hatred.
Feng Shui Pixiu Mantra Ring for You
If you're intent on bringing the energy of wealth to your side, wear the feng shui Pixiu ring on your middle finger to activate its powers!
Aligning your intentions: Use wealth-boosting affirmations such as “Every day, I want to have money, and that’s okay” to align with the energy of the ring.
Wealth Ring Details
- Item Type: Feng Shui Ring
- Material: Silver
- Ring Size: About US size 8-13
- Don't know your size? Click here.
- The ring's size is adjustable
- Male Ring: 0.35" (9mm)
- Female Ring: 0.31” (8mm)
- Gender: Unisex
- Related Terms: Feng Shui Ring, Pixiu Ring, Feng Shui Pixiu Ring, Feng Shui Pixiu Mantra Ring, Feng Shui Ring for Wealth, Wealth Ring
Fast Shipping & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
What is the price of shipping?
We like to keep things simple, shipping is $4.95
Sometimes we offer FREE SHIPPING promotions.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 4-7 business days
Europe & UK: 4-7 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
- If you have made an error in your address, please email us ASAP., so we can quickly change it. After an order has left the warehouse, the address cannot be changed any more.
- Please note that we are not held responsible for any import duties or taxes. Some of our products come from our overseas warehouse and you may need to pay import duties or taxes, especially living outside of the USA.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Please understand, that shipping to the following locations is not possible:
Niue, French Guiana, the British Virgin Islands, Aruba, New Caledonia, Bahrain, Cayman Islands.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.
At Buddha & Karma, your happiness is our top priority.
We make it a point that you enjoy every moment with us, whether you’re ordering a product or returning an item.
That’s why we promise to do our best to deliver amazing products and customer experience! That said, here are some things you might want to know:
Can I return or exchange an item?
- Yes! You may return or exchange an item within the first 30 days of your receipt.
- Whether it’s an incorrect size, broken product, or you just changed your mind, we’ll be glad to help you in getting a refund or replacement!
How do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item, please send an email to email@example.com.
- We will get back to you with the return address in 24-48 hours.
- You can return an item as long as it is unused. Best if the packaging is unopened!
- As soon as we receive the item, we will either issue a refund or exchange the product for another one.
- For refunds, you can expect your money back 1-2 days after we receive the item.
- We pay your refund through credit card and PayPal. Credit card refunds may take 5 workdays to reflect in your bank.
- Please inform us within 30 days of delivery for all returns and exchanges. This is to minimize cases of lost packages.
Do I pay for shipping on returns?
- Yes, you need to cover shipment if you wish to return an item to us. You may ship back the item using the carrier of your choice.
- Here’s a tip: You may use your local post to avoid taxes.
- To ensure a pleasant experience, we highly advise using a tracking service when returning an item.
Got more questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help
Ring Size: About US size 8-13, adjustable
Male Ring: 0.35" (9mm)
Female Ring: 0.31” (8mm)
At Buddha & Karma, we want you to enjoy every moment you spend wearing our rings.
To do this, we help ensure that you get the ring size that’s right for you!
In this guide, we will show you how to determine your ring size so you get a comfortable fit.
How to Measure Your Ring Size
The perfect ring size fits your finger comfortably.
It is tight enough not to slip off, yet loose enough to slide over your knuckles with ease.
To determine the right ring size for you:
A. Measure Your Own RingUse a ring you currently own to find out your size.
- Choose a ring that perfectly fits the finger you wish to measure exactly.
- Measure the inner diameter of the ring.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Diameter (mm).
- Choose the larger size if the measurement is in between two sizes.
B. Measure Your Finger
- Wrap a sheet of paper around the base of the finger you wish to measure.
- Mark the paper where it creates a full circle.
- With a ruler, measure the paper from the starting point to the mark to determine the circumference of your finger.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Circumference (mm).
Important Note: Did you know that your finger size can change throughout the day? When measuring your finger, we recommend doing it before you sleep. This is when your fingers grow their largest.
Avoid measuring when your hands are cold. Your fingers shrink to half a size smaller when they are cold.
When buying a ring, refer to the chart below. Check the product description to see the available sizes for a specific item.