The fall season is a time of change. The leaves on the trees start to turn yellow and orange, the weather becomes cooler, and we prepare for the winter season ahead.
This time of year can also be a time of decreased energy, which may cause you to feel sluggish or unmotivated. This may get in the way of completing important tasks or goals.
Fortunately, there are feng shui cures and charms that can help to counter the drop in energy that the season brings. Here, discover which feng shui jewelry you should wear to stay motivated and focused for the rest of the year.
In this article
Feng Shui & Fall: What You Need to Know
In feng shui, the fall season is associated with the "Helpful People & Travel" aspect of your life. This bagua area influences your connections with supportive individuals, opportunities for helpful encounters, and journeys, whether physical or metaphorical. Additionally, it is also linked to matters related to children and the sense of completion and fulfillment.
As the leaves transform and the air becomes brisk, the metal element assumes prominence in feng shui. Metal signifies precision, structure, and strength—a vital element for those seeking to refine and fortify their undertakings. It offers a foundation of clarity and resilience for your pursuits, helping you shape your endeavors with purpose and determination. The yin energy also takes over the yang energy of the previous season, signaling the darker, cooler, and quieter aspects of nature.
Embracing the principles of feng shui during the season can root you in a sense of security, nurture your aspirations, and foster a sense of prosperity and growth in your life. Just as nature's changes mark the completion of one cycle and the start of another, so too can this season signify positive transformations in your life, ensuring that you connect with helpful individuals, embark on fruitful journeys, and find fulfillment and closure in various aspects of your life.
What are the Benefits of Feng Shui During Fall?
Embracing the new energy of the fall season and harmonizing the elements can have a profound impact on your overall well-being. Here’s how practicing feng shui can enrich your life during this autumnal time:
- Cultivate supportive connections and journeys. Fall is associated with the Helpful People & Travel area in feng shui. By nurturing the energy in this sector, you can attract helpful individuals into your life, forge valuable connections, and set out on meaningful journeys, both in the physical and metaphorical sense.
- Achieve a sense of fulfillment and closure. This season also corresponds to the aspects of completion and children in the Chinese principle. It provides an opportunity to tie up loose ends, bring ongoing projects to a successful conclusion, and cherish the bonds with your loved ones and family.
- Cultivate abundance and prosperity. Just as the fall harvest yields an abundance of fruits and grains, feng shui during this season can help you manifest wealth and prosperity. It encourages you to reap the rewards of your efforts and sow the seeds for future abundance.
- Align with the seasonal transitions. By aligning your surroundings with the energy of fall, you can stay in sync with the season's transformative qualities. This alignment can make it easier for you to manifest your intentions, embrace change, and gracefully transition into new phases of your life.
Feng Shui Tips for Fall: Activate Fall Energy
1. Add More Earth & Metal Elements
In the feng shui creative cycle, fall is connected to the metal element. Metal in the Bagua is associated with creativity/children, as well as travel/helpful people.
If you wish to improve these aspects of your life, you should add metal into your life. Wearing jewelry made from gold, silver, or other metals can do the trick.
You can also add earth indoors, as earth nourishes metal in the Five Elements cycle. Some easy ways to add earth elements to your home are by adding a plant, using earthenware pots, or hanging a painting depicting earth. Cures also include crystals, rocks, and stones.
2. Wear the Color Red
In feng shui, red is the color of fire and represents energy, enthusiasm, and passion. Wearing red during the fall season can help you stay motivated and inspired.
If you don't want to wear a lot of red, you can try incorporating it into your accessories. For example, you could wear a red bracelet or a red necklace.
3. Use Feng Shui Crystals
Feng shui crystals are a great way to boost your energy levels. Some of the best fall crystals include citrine, tiger's eye, and carnelian.
Citrine is known as the "success stone" and can help you manifest your goals. Tiger's eye is a powerful grounding stone that helps you stay focused and motivated. Carnelian is an energizing stone that helps you overcome lethargy and apathy.
4. Cleanse Your Space
Burning sage is a great way to cleanse your space and remove negative energy. This is especially important this fall when the energy around us can start to feel heavy.
You may also use a Tibetan singing bowl to cleanse your space. This tool helps to break up stagnant energy and promote positive chi flow in your space.
Other Feng Shui Tips
- Keep your home clean as clutter can drain your energy.
- Open your windows to let the energy flow freely.
- Make sure your front door is in good condition. A strong and sturdy front door helps to protect your home from negative energy.
- Prepare your yard for the changing season. Raking leaves and trimming dead branches helps to keep the energy flowing in your yard.
We hope you found these feng shui tips helpful! Remember, if you're feeling low on energy this fall, don't worry - there are ways to feng shui and counter it. With a little effort, you can stay motivated and inspired all season long.