For a Limited Time: Free Shipping Available
Tibetan Yak Bone Protection Bracelet - For Protection & Strength
- In stock, ready to ship
- 100% Authentic Products
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Every order helps planting trees
Wear our “Tibetan Yak Bone Bracelet” and invoke the Yak spirit of protection!
Living in jagged terrains and brutal weather, yaks have become a symbol of toughness in Tibetan culture. They are known for their endurance and strength, surviving harsh conditions with their unbreakable spirit.
For this reason, many consider these bovines to be Tibet’s safeguarding gods. That’s why people wear a yak bone bracelet to invoke protection against evil and unwanted vibrations.
Our Tibetan yak bone bracelets were sourced from yaks that passed away naturally instead of killing them. This ensures the yak bone beads are free of negative karma that comes from violent deaths.
Tibetan Yak Bone Bracelet Details
- Yak Bone Bracelet Meaning: Symbol of protection against negative energy and evil
- Item Type: Bracelet
- Material: Yak Bone
- Bead Size: 0.39 x 0.31” (10 x 8mm)
- Length: approx. 7.28" (18.5cm)
- Gender: Unisex
- Related Terms: yak bone skull beads, yak bone mala, yak bone skull bracelet, yak bone skull mala, yak bone prayer beads, Protection Bracelet, Strength Bracelet
Fast Shipping & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
What is the price of shipping?
We like to keep things simple, shipping is $4.95
Sometimes we offer FREE SHIPPING promotions.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 4-7 business days
Europe & UK: 4-7 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
- If you have made an error in your address, please email us ASAP., so we can quickly change it. After an order has left the warehouse, the address cannot be changed any more.
- Please note that we are not held responsible for any import duties or taxes. Some of our products come from our overseas warehouse and you may need to pay import duties or taxes, especially living outside of the USA.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Please understand, that shipping to the following locations is not possible:
Niue, French Guiana, the British Virgin Islands, Aruba, New Caledonia, Bahrain, Cayman Islands.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.
At Buddha & Karma, your happiness is our top priority.
We make it a point that you enjoy every moment with us, whether you’re ordering a product or returning an item.
That’s why we promise to do our best to deliver amazing products and customer experience! That said, here are some things you might want to know:
Can I return or exchange an item?
- Yes! You may return or exchange an item within the first 30 days of your receipt.
- Whether it’s an incorrect size, broken product, or you just changed your mind, we’ll be glad to help you in getting a refund or replacement!
How do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item, please send an email to email@example.com.
- We will get back to you with the return address in 24-48 hours.
- You can return an item as long as it is unused. Best if the packaging is unopened!
- As soon as we receive the item, we will either issue a refund or exchange the product for another one.
- For refunds, you can expect your money back 1-2 days after we receive the item.
- We pay your refund through credit card and PayPal. Credit card refunds may take 5 workdays to reflect in your bank.
- Please inform us within 30 days of delivery for all returns and exchanges. This is to minimize cases of lost packages.
Do I pay for shipping on returns?
- Yes, you need to cover shipment if you wish to return an item to us. You may ship back the item using the carrier of your choice.
- Here’s a tip: You may use your local post to avoid taxes.
- To ensure a pleasant experience, we highly advise using a tracking service when returning an item.
Got more questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help