Big Fall Sale
Use code 20FALL to get 20% off. Don’t wait, the offer ends soon!
Buddhist Mantra & Heart Sutra Ring - Attain True Happiness
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
To find real happiness, you have to let go of your attachments.
That is the key according to Buddhist teachings.
If you want to free yourself from your worldly attachments, this Buddhist ring is for you.
The “Buddhist Mantra & Heart Sutra Ring” reminds us of the Tibetan teachings about happiness. Infused with the energy of Buddhist texts, this ring is believed to bring luck, happiness, wisdom, and protection!
Buddhist Ring Features
- Tibetan mantra carvings. Comprises all the Buddhist teachings!
- Heart sutra engravings. Reveals the secret to ending suffering!
- Two Buddhist teachings in one ring. A meaningful piece about true happiness!
About the Mantra Ring Engravings
Carved on the outer side of the ring is the Six True Words mantra, Om Mani Padme Hum.
This mantra is said to comprise all the teachings of the Buddha. Many believe that chanting the mantra has a clearing effect on a person.
When recited, it is believed to purify your negative attachments. Each syllable is repeated to dissolve bad virtues such as ego, jealousy, desire, prejudice, greed, and anger.
Then, the mantra is said to inspire positive traits such as generosity, ethics, patience, perseverance, concentration, and wisdom.
When you’re free of these worldly attachments, it is believed to lead you to the path of true happiness.
About the Sutra Ring Carvings
Etched on the inner side of the ring is another sacred Buddhist text, the Heart Sutra.
This sutra talks about the wisdom that the Buddha has attained during meditation. It revealed the root cause of our suffering and how people can end it.
The sutra says that we must empty the five skandhas so we can be free of suffering. Skandhas are the five aggregates of human life. They include consciousness, discrimination, conception, sensation, and form.
When we succeed in emptying the five skandhas, we can free ourselves from suffering. Thus, we can attain true happiness. And that is “the Heart of the Perfection of Wisdom.”
Buddhist Ring for You
Many also believe that you can attract luck, happiness, wisdom, and protection when you recite these sacred texts.
Get this Buddhist ring if you want to liberate yourself from suffering and achieve true happiness!
Aligning your intentions: Use affirmations such as “I am free from attachments, I live a virtuous life” to align with the ring’s energy.
- Item Type: Open Ring
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Design: Buddhist Mantra, Heart Sutra
- Size: The ring's size is adjustable
- Male: 0.39” (10 mm)
- Female: 0.31” (8 mm)
- Gender: Unisex
- Related Terms: mantra ring, sutra ring, mantra buddha ring, mantra happiness ring, happiness ring, feng shui happy ring
Fast Shipping & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
What is the price of shipping?
We like to keep things simple, shipping is $4.95
Sometimes we offer FREE SHIPPING promotions.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 4-7 business days
Europe & UK: 4-7 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
- If you have made an error in your address, please email us ASAP., so we can quickly change it. After an order has left the warehouse, the address cannot be changed any more.
- Please note that we are not held responsible for any import duties or taxes. Some of our products come from our overseas warehouse and you may need to pay import duties or taxes, especially living outside of the USA.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Please understand, that shipping to the following locations is not possible:
Niue, French Guiana, the British Virgin Islands, Aruba, New Caledonia, Bahrain, Cayman Islands.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.
At Buddha & Karma, your happiness is our top priority.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1 Year Extended Warranty available for purchase
We make it a point that you enjoy every moment with us, whether you’re ordering a product or returning an item.
That’s why we promise to do our best to deliver amazing products and customer experience! That said, here are some things you might want to know:
Can I return or exchange an item?
- Yes! You may return or exchange an item within the first 30 days of your receipt.
- Whether it’s an incorrect size, broken product, or you just changed your mind, we’ll be glad to help you in getting a refund or replacement!
What if I just don't like my product?
That's sad, but we want to make this work. We offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, which means if you simply don't like your item just request a return.
How do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will get back to you with the return address in 24-48 hours.
- You can return an item as long as it is unused. Best if the packaging is unopened!
- As soon as we receive the item, we will either issue a refund or exchange the product for another one.
- For refunds, you can expect your money back 1-2 days after we receive the item.
- We pay your refund through credit card and PayPal. Credit card refunds may take 5 workdays to reflect in your bank.
- Please inform us within 30 days of delivery for all returns and exchanges. This is to minimize cases of lost packages.
Do I pay for shipping on returns?
- Yes, you need to cover shipment if you wish to return an item to us. You may ship back the item using the carrier of your choice.
- To ensure a pleasant experience, we highly advise using a tracking service when returning an item.
Can I cancel my order?
If you ordered by accident or simply changed your mind, let us know ASAP. If the order wasn't shipped yet, we will cancel it immediately and issue a full refund.
Got more questions? Please email us at email@example.com so we can help.
Size: The ring's size is adjustable
Male: 0.39” (10 mm)
Female: 0.31” (8 mm)
At Buddha & Karma, we want you to enjoy every moment you spend wearing our rings.
To do this, we help ensure that you get the ring size that’s right for you!
In this guide, we will show you how to determine your ring size so you get a comfortable fit.
How to Measure Your Ring Size
The perfect ring size fits your finger comfortably.
It is tight enough not to slip off, yet loose enough to slide over your knuckles with ease.
To determine the right ring size for you:
A. Measure Your Own RingUse a ring you currently own to find out your size.
- Choose a ring that perfectly fits the finger you wish to measure exactly.
- Measure the inner diameter of the ring.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Diameter (mm).
- Choose the larger size if the measurement is in between two sizes.
B. Measure Your Finger
- Wrap a sheet of paper around the base of the finger you wish to measure.
- Mark the paper where it creates a full circle.
- With a ruler, measure the paper from the starting point to the mark to determine the circumference of your finger.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Circumference (mm).
Important Note: Did you know that your finger size can change throughout the day? When measuring your finger, we recommend doing it before you sleep. This is when your fingers grow their largest.
Avoid measuring when your hands are cold. Your fingers shrink to half a size smaller when they are cold.
When buying a ring, refer to the chart below. Check the product description to see the available sizes for a specific item.