Big Fall Sale
Use code 20FALL to get 20% off. Don’t wait, the offer ends soon!
Lotus Mantra Ring – Om Mani Padme Hum - Silver, Gold
Not in stock, pre-order now! Item ready to ship within 3-5 business days.
Available Sizes: 0.65-0.84” (16.5-21.4mm)
At Buddha & Karma, we want you to enjoy every moment you spend wearing our rings.
To do this, we help ensure that you get the ring size that’s right for you!
In this guide, we will show you how to determine your ring size so you get a comfortable fit.
How to Measure Your Ring Size
The perfect ring size fits your finger comfortably.
It is tight enough not to slip off, yet loose enough to slide over your knuckles with ease.
To determine the right ring size for you:
A. Measure Your Own RingUse a ring you currently own to find out your size.
- Choose a ring that perfectly fits the finger you wish to measure exactly.
- Measure the inner diameter of the ring.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Diameter (mm).
- Choose the larger size if the measurement is in between two sizes.
B. Measure Your Finger
- Wrap a sheet of paper around the base of the finger you wish to measure.
- Mark the paper where it creates a full circle.
- With a ruler, measure the paper from the starting point to the mark to determine the circumference of your finger.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Circumference (mm).
Important Note: Did you know that your finger size can change throughout the day? When measuring your finger, we recommend doing it before you sleep. This is when your fingers grow their largest.
Avoid measuring when your hands are cold. Your fingers shrink to half a size smaller when they are cold.
When buying a ring, refer to the chart below. Check the product description to see the available sizes for a specific item.
Human suffering ends when we let go of our worldly attachments.
In the Buddhist tradition, suffering is caused by our negative attachments. If you want to free yourself from suffering, you need to release yourself from these unwanted virtues. This is what the Om Mani Padme Hum ring signifies.
The “Lotus Mantra Ring” contains the sacred Buddhist teachings about suffering.
The carvings on the ring are not only intricately made, but they also reveal the secret to finding true happiness!
Lotus Ring Features
- Lotus mantra design. A reminder of the sacred teachings about suffering!
- Om Mani Padme Hum engravings. Said to purify negative attachments!
- Infused with positive frequencies. Believed to bring happiness, good luck, and protection!
- Available in two colors. Choose from gold or silver!
The Significance of the Om Mani Padme Hum Ring
Engraved on this ring is the six-syllable Tibetan mantra, Om Mani Padme Hum. According to Buddhist teachings, reciting this mantra creates frequencies that release us from the imperfections of the world.
By wearing this ring, we are reminded to free ourselves from ego, jealousy, desire, ignorance, greed, and anger. When we let go of our attachments, we begin to ease our suffering, allowing us to find true happiness!
Recite each syllable etched on this ring to purify your negative virtues!
Om (ॐ ohm). Purifies Pride and inspires Generosity.
Ma (म mah). Purifies Jealousy and inspires Ethics.
Ni (णि nee). Purifies Desire and inspires Patience.
Pad (प pahd). Purifies Ignorance and inspires Perseverance.
Me (द्मे meh). Purifies Greed and inspires Focus.
Hum (हूँ hum). Purifies Anger and inspires Wisdom.
Lotus Mantra Ring for You
When you’re able to free yourself from attachments, you’re one step closer to enlightenment! You’ll begin to see true wisdom untainted by the opinions of others, which is symbolized by the lotus flower.
If you want to let go of your suffering, the Lotus Mantra Ring reminds you of what to do. Get this ring now!
Aligning your intentions: Use positive affirmations such as “I let go of my attachments, therefore I am free from my suffering” to align with the ring’s intentions.
Lotus Ring Details
- Item Type: Mantra Ring
- Material: Titanium Steel
- Engraving: Om Mani Padme Hum mantra, lotus flower
- Available Sizes: 0.65-0.84” (16.5-21.4mm)
- Don’t know your size? Click here.
- Available Colors: Gold, Silver
- Gender: Unisex
- Related Terms: Lotus Mantra Ring, Om Mani Padme Hum Ring, Mantra Ring, Mantra Buddha Ring, Mantra Lotus Ring, Wisdom Ring, Positivity Ring
Fast Shipping & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
What is the price of shipping?
We like to keep things simple, shipping is $4.95
Sometimes we offer FREE SHIPPING promotions.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 4-7 business days
Europe & UK: 4-7 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
- If you have made an error in your address, please email us ASAP., so we can quickly change it. After an order has left the warehouse, the address cannot be changed any more.
- Please note that we are not held responsible for any import duties or taxes. Some of our products come from our overseas warehouse and you may need to pay import duties or taxes, especially living outside of the USA.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Please understand, that shipping to the following locations is not possible:
Niue, French Guiana, the British Virgin Islands, Aruba, New Caledonia, Bahrain, Cayman Islands.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.
At Buddha & Karma, your happiness is our top priority.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1 Year Extended Warranty available for purchase
We make it a point that you enjoy every moment with us, whether you’re ordering a product or returning an item.
That’s why we promise to do our best to deliver amazing products and customer experience! That said, here are some things you might want to know:
Can I return or exchange an item?
- Yes! You may return or exchange an item within the first 30 days of your receipt.
- Whether it’s an incorrect size, broken product, or you just changed your mind, we’ll be glad to help you in getting a refund or replacement!
What if I just don't like my product?
That's sad, but we want to make this work. We offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, which means if you simply don't like your item just request a return.
How do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item, please send an email to email@example.com.
- We will get back to you with the return address in 24-48 hours.
- You can return an item as long as it is unused. Best if the packaging is unopened!
- As soon as we receive the item, we will either issue a refund or exchange the product for another one.
- For refunds, you can expect your money back 1-2 days after we receive the item.
- We pay your refund through credit card and PayPal. Credit card refunds may take 5 workdays to reflect in your bank.
- Please inform us within 30 days of delivery for all returns and exchanges. This is to minimize cases of lost packages.
Do I pay for shipping on returns?
- Yes, you need to cover shipment if you wish to return an item to us. You may ship back the item using the carrier of your choice.
- To ensure a pleasant experience, we highly advise using a tracking service when returning an item.
Can I cancel my order?
If you ordered by accident or simply changed your mind, let us know ASAP. If the order wasn't shipped yet, we will cancel it immediately and issue a full refund.
Got more questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help.