Big Fall Sale
Use code 20FALL to get 20% off. Don’t wait, the offer ends soon!
Chinese Dragon Mantra Ring - Feng Shui Luck Enhancer
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Invoke the name of the Chinese Dragon and good things will follow.
Since ancient times, the Dragon has long been considered the bringer of good fortune in Chinese culture.
Now, the Chinese Dragon descents in the form of this feng shui ring!
Our “Chinese Dragon Mantra Ring” is a feng shui enhancer for good luck. When worn, it is said to improve the flow of luck energy in your life.
Chinese Dragon Ring Features
- Chinese Dragon symbol. The bringer of good fortune in Chinese beliefs!
- Mani mantra inscriptions. A potent Buddhist mantra for protection!
- Feng shui ring for good luck. Used to enhance positive feng shui energy!
The Power of the Chinese Dragon
For years, the Dragon is considered a symbol of power in Chinese culture.
Many Chinese locals believe that the Dragon has control over the forces of nature.
Because of its immense strength, the Dragon is thought to be the most powerful symbol of luck and good fortune in feng shui.
As a result, people would wear the image of the beast to attract good luck.
This Chinese Dragon ring serves that purpose.
Blessed with a Good Luck Mantra
Inscribed on the ring is the powerful Six True Words mantra, Om Mani Padme Hum.
People believe that the sound of this mantra brings many good things when chanted.
It is said to attract luck, happiness, and protection when you wear its symbol.
Chinese Dragon Mantra Ring for You
If you wish to enhance your feng shui energy of luck, wear the Chinese Dragon Mantra Ring now!
Aligning your intentions: Use affirmations such as “Luck is drawn to me” to align with the ring’s energy.
Feng Shui Ring Details
- Item Type: Luck Ring
- Material: Silver
- Ring Size: About US size 8-13
- Don't know your size? Click here.
- The opening is adjustable
- Width: 0.35” (9mm)
- Gender: Unisex
- Related Terms: mens dragon ring, women dragon ring, dragon ring silver, ring with dragon, tibetan mantra ring, feng shui mantra ring
Fast Shipping & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
What is the price of shipping?
We like to keep things simple, shipping is $4.95
Sometimes we offer FREE SHIPPING promotions.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 4-7 business days
Europe & UK: 4-7 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
- If you have made an error in your address, please email us ASAP., so we can quickly change it. After an order has left the warehouse, the address cannot be changed any more.
- Please note that we are not held responsible for any import duties or taxes. Some of our products come from our overseas warehouse and you may need to pay import duties or taxes, especially living outside of the USA.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Please understand, that shipping to the following locations is not possible:
Niue, French Guiana, the British Virgin Islands, Aruba, New Caledonia, Bahrain, Cayman Islands.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.
At Buddha & Karma, your happiness is our top priority.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1 Year Extended Warranty available for purchase
We make it a point that you enjoy every moment with us, whether you’re ordering a product or returning an item.
That’s why we promise to do our best to deliver amazing products and customer experience! That said, here are some things you might want to know:
Can I return or exchange an item?
- Yes! You may return or exchange an item within the first 30 days of your receipt.
- Whether it’s an incorrect size, broken product, or you just changed your mind, we’ll be glad to help you in getting a refund or replacement!
What if I just don't like my product?
That's sad, but we want to make this work. We offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, which means if you simply don't like your item just request a return.
How do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will get back to you with the return address in 24-48 hours.
- You can return an item as long as it is unused. Best if the packaging is unopened!
- As soon as we receive the item, we will either issue a refund or exchange the product for another one.
- For refunds, you can expect your money back 1-2 days after we receive the item.
- We pay your refund through credit card and PayPal. Credit card refunds may take 5 workdays to reflect in your bank.
- Please inform us within 30 days of delivery for all returns and exchanges. This is to minimize cases of lost packages.
Do I pay for shipping on returns?
- Yes, you need to cover shipment if you wish to return an item to us. You may ship back the item using the carrier of your choice.
- To ensure a pleasant experience, we highly advise using a tracking service when returning an item.
Can I cancel my order?
If you ordered by accident or simply changed your mind, let us know ASAP. If the order wasn't shipped yet, we will cancel it immediately and issue a full refund.
Got more questions? Please email us at email@example.com so we can help.
Ring Size: About US size 8-13; Adjustable
Width: 0.35” (9mm)
At Buddha & Karma, we want you to enjoy every moment you spend wearing our rings.
To do this, we help ensure that you get the ring size that’s right for you!
In this guide, we will show you how to determine your ring size so you get a comfortable fit.
How to Measure Your Ring Size
The perfect ring size fits your finger comfortably.
It is tight enough not to slip off, yet loose enough to slide over your knuckles with ease.
To determine the right ring size for you:
A. Measure Your Own RingUse a ring you currently own to find out your size.
- Choose a ring that perfectly fits the finger you wish to measure exactly.
- Measure the inner diameter of the ring.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Diameter (mm).
- Choose the larger size if the measurement is in between two sizes.
B. Measure Your Finger
- Wrap a sheet of paper around the base of the finger you wish to measure.
- Mark the paper where it creates a full circle.
- With a ruler, measure the paper from the starting point to the mark to determine the circumference of your finger.
- Check your measurement against our ring size chart, under Circumference (mm).
Important Note: Did you know that your finger size can change throughout the day? When measuring your finger, we recommend doing it before you sleep. This is when your fingers grow their largest.
Avoid measuring when your hands are cold. Your fingers shrink to half a size smaller when they are cold.
When buying a ring, refer to the chart below. Check the product description to see the available sizes for a specific item.